Central Service and Sterile Processing
The following programs are designed to prepare you for the IAHCSMM certification exams in central service, healthcare leadership, and healthcare materiel management. Offered in cooperation with the International Association of Healthcare Materiel Management (IAHCSMM).
- Central Service Technical Training, 7th Ed.
- Central Service Leadership Course
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) Self-Study Lessons
- Certified Instrument Specialist (CIS) Self-Study Lessons
- View Brochure [pdf]
- Central Service Order Form [pdf]
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [pdf]
NOTE: Purdue University is unable to assist students in obtaining IAHCSMM's certification requirement of 400 hours of hands on training. The student will be responsible for setting up and obtaining that training on their own. If you have further questions or concerns, please visit the IAHCSMM's website at www.iahcsmm.org to locate a Chapter in your area. The Chapter may be able to assist you with this requirement.