Graduate Level Courses for Nondegree Seeking Students
Digital and Professional Education works with the College of Education and other departments to offer a wide variety of graduate level courses for teachers. Purdue provides specialized instruction, professional development, licensure opportunities, and credit that can be applied towards license renewal.
Purdue Extended Campus is unique from the regular West Lafayette campus. Our courses and programs are offered both on- and off-campus, long-term and short intensive, face-to-face and via distance online. We are here to serve the working teacher.
- General Programs and Courses
- PK-12 Teachers Current Programs and Courses
- Center for Literacy Education (CLEAR)
- Gifted Education Resource Institute (GERI)
- Curriculum & Instruction Leadership Development Program (LDP)
- Project Lead the Way
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Melody Carducci, Program Coordinator